Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tired V and Favorites IV and Power IV

Headaches are definitely the worse thing on the planet. If it were scientifically possible to induce a headache, it would definitely be used as a torture device. Actually I take that back. 
Hiccups are the worst.

However right now I have the worst headache ever so it's only natural I would over look hiccups for the time being. The fact that I haven't eaten or dranken (drinken? drunken? lol not the last one) for a while and have been stuck in a small area crowded with bodies for the past three hours doesn't help me much either, but let me tell you. This son of a gun hurts like ever.

(Like how I didn't curse there?)

Anyways, here I am, smelling like chinese take out, devouring soup by the quart, and typing at light speed just so I can have a sleep over with the friends I haven't had a sleep over with in forever. (Or what feels like it anyway.)

WHY DO I NOT KNOW HOW TO TYPE WITH MORE THEN THREE FINGERS PER HAND???? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY????

Ohhhhhh my head hurtsssssssss.

Well, I'm groaning and moaning and complaining out load and I can tell that Milan is about to get sick of me so I think I'll stop (for a little bit). See, I've been invited to loads of stuff over the years, but never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER HAVE I EVER rushed my writing in at the last minute for the sake of said invitation. 

You know you're one of the favorites if I do that much for you.

I don't have favorites.

Oh the power of favorites!! When someone is your favorite, you will do almost anything for them. (Please note the "almost" in that sentence.) You will cosplay in the most embarrassing costumes ever, try some of the strangest (and not necessarily safe) experiments, let them fricking punch your boob for doing something stupid, and share just about all your clothes. You will eat their food and take their money and not say a thing when the same happens to you, and you will listen to them complain about their ex for hours on end even if you knew the guy was rotten from the start. You will do just about anything sane (and insane) for your favorite people, and that's perfectly fine. It's normal. Which is why it's totally normal for me to be killing my brain cells with this headache as I try to get as much of my thoughts out before taking a thirty second shower (hair and everything, trust me it's possible) and grabbing all your stuff before rushing out of the house and driving across town just to spend a night with these people.

(Note to all english teachers or other passerby who read that last sentence and understood nothing. My apologies for my grammatical  incorrectness. I'm kind of rushing right now.)

Good god I'm tired. Watch me stay up till six am, talking and laughing and chatting all night.


Note: I wrote this post in yellow so that it's hard on your eyes and gives you a headache too.

My apologies for the font color. Please feel free to highlight the text, so as to read this post better. :)

6 comments:

  1. THIS FONT COLOR, IMPOSSIBLE TO READ,
    then the tiny disclaimer at the bottom.
    You is a devil (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    Now that that's off my chest I'll read this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That face though... XD At least I know I wont be going to heaven. Best to be an honest devil, deshou ne?

      Delete
  2. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ I highlighted it on instinct >:D You should have used comic sans too tho xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAAAAAAME, and hi Ryan :D
      If you don't know who I am then I'm ashamed of you >:(

      Delete
    2. I would have used comic sans, but I'm not that terrible. (~_~ ;)

      Delete
  3. I don't know who you are. I know a friend who used Da3mon Sl4yer for everything he uses, but no, Damon Slayers doesn't even come close. ;D But how did you know it was me? I didn't even know I had this as my blogspot name. I guess no one else can be so imature and think of a name like mine xD
    MAKE EVERYONE FEEL YOUR PAIN >:D MUAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete