Sunday, March 9, 2014

Procrastination, Chinese Take Out, and the Art of (insert cool word here)

So, I have done absolutely NOTHING all day today (minus work from 4:30 to 8:30) and still have this post and maybe, oh, I dunno, seven bio objectives left. That's the same amount of homework I left unfinished at the beginning of my weekend (minus yesterday's post obviously). So here I am completely brain dead, try to think of something to write will simultaneously chugging down hot and sour soup and mixing left over brown sauce (which was on the bottom of the container) with some white rice I found in our fridge maybe two seconds ago.

And then a very kind friend of mine sent me this:


Screw work. Screw dinner. I think I'll waste the next hour of my life for fun.

JK because obviously here I am writing this post, but I figured I might as well include that video there in case some of you would like to waste your lives with me. 

SO I still have some work to do and food to eat and brothers to yell at, but after I post this, there is one thing I absolutley must do.

WATCH EPISODE TEN OF NORAGAMI WHICH CAME OUT TODAY BECAUSE NORAGAMI IS THE BEST ANIME EVER (ever... ever...... ever.........ever.............)

Thank you.

I will also include an old poem of mine that I found yesterday. I wrote it maybe, oh, only two or three years ago. But I kinda liked it so I might as well share. 

NOTE: It doesn't have a title and never will, if only because I'm too lazy to think of one.

when your picture perfect world collapses
stained glass breaks, the music scratches
the way you see things starts to change
and the whole picture gets rearranged
suddenly it all is clear
and then you know the end is near
what once was true and pure and right
is suddenly burned by heavenly light
the ground on which you stand shakes strongly
the sirens in your mind ring soundly
the entire universe in chaos and despair
you shield your heart. Prove that you don't care


Thank you again. I know, I'm such a bright and cheery girl aren't I? ( >^_^ )> *hug* *snuggle*

I will also insert a couple of cool words I learned over the course of the past month that I never knew existed before.

ACTUALLY I take that back because I just realized I accidentally deleted it when trying to steal my phone back from my friends, who were mad at me for reading cute Rin x Haru doujinshis at breakfast. (NOTE: said doujinshis were NOT, I repeat, NOT R18. Don't jump to conclusions and judge me thanks.)

Anyways, I'm tired of waiting and really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wanna see episode ten so....



JA NE <3

3 comments:

  1. BEEP BEEP!!! YAOI ALERT YAOI ALERT!!!! DO NOT GOOGLE SEARCH RIN x HARU! watch YuruYuri instead :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YuruYuri ~tsureshimasu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda scared to take search recommendations from a lolicon........ (>^_^ )> JUST KIDDING <3 I will.

      Delete
  2. the YuruYuri fandom in japan is actually pretty big. like Oreimo big. so yeah, but it's a slice of life so there's that...

    ReplyDelete