Friday, March 14, 2014

I can't think so I guess I'll just rant

Why do humans sit in chairs?

I mean really? Trust me on this, but an hour of sitting on a chair is five times less comfortable than two hours of sitting on the floor. Like for real. I mean, you can't exactly write or do work when you're sitting on the ground, so I guess you could stand and the world could make taller tables or something, but that would be too much trouble. They could also just make shorter tables but that's just as much trouble. So i guess chairs aren;t that bad, just as long as you don't have to sit in one for more than an hour.

Why do we sit so much at school anyway?? We shouldn't be sitting in a classroom all day. We should be doing stuff, doing activities or something. And I mean, those could be educational too if you really tried. Or the activities and stuff don't have to be educational. I guess it's up to the teacher. Meh.

Ow. Owowowowowowowowowowow. I have an eyelash in my eye and it hurrrrrrtttttssssssss.

It's out. Still hurts.

Don't read that out of context 'cause it sounds weird

Hm. The art in anime and manga is a little strange. If you look at like DC Comics or like Marvel artwork, the people all look very human, or close enough. If you compared the muscle structure and skeletal framework proportions of the characters in those books and the drawings in a human anatomy book, you'd be able to find loads and loads and loads of similarities. But not always with anime. It's like, instead of drawing what is actually there, manga artists draw what they actually see. If they see the biceps, they draw in the biceps. If they see pretty eyes, they draw pretty eyes. If they see spiky hair, they draw spiky hair. And if they don't notice it, then they don't draw it. Instead of trying to keep their illustrations perfectly realistic, they try to make it recognizable. Does that make any sense???

Merp. Just finished dinner (and dessert) and am cold because eating klondike bars with only a tank top on next to a drafty window is dumb.

I wonder why that window is drafty though. It's not like there are any real cracks. Maybe it's just the cold emanating off the glass into our warm house or something.

OH PUMPKIN PIE! Damn I can't have any more dessert.

Hm... I should probably do something more productive.....

Yea, no. Screw that.

I'm going back to YouTube. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment