Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Power V Tired VI

Not having power, or control over things is very uncomfortable. Like dealing with people can be very uncomfortable if you have a hard time predicting them. Or, like, my intelligence. Sometimes it's perfectly accurate and other times it's completely wrong. Or creativity. Dealing with one's own creativity is easy. You always have control over what you think. But when you have to be subjected to someone else creativity, it get's uncomfortable really fast.

Especially when you find yourself standing with your back to a canvas, watching as your friends take aim as they prepare to fling paint filled water balloons at your person.

This has never happened to me ever. I have no experience with this whatsoever. In fact, I'm pretty sure this has never happened to anyone I know. I'm just talking possibilities here.

But -PSYCHE- this post has nothing to do with that. In fact, I wasn't even gonna do a post on power. Actually I was, but I don't have much to write. Actually that's a lie. I have lots to write about. I just don't wanna post it here. Sigh.

I feel sick and my allergies are killing me, which sucks 'cause it's so nice out.

I miss the winter air.

Can't summer get here faster?

Why do trees have pollen, and why must I be affected?

TREES! GET IT STRAIGHT! MY NOSE DOES NOT WANT TO MATE WITH YOU!

I'm tired.

Gnite~

No comments:

Post a Comment