Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tired VII

I haven't been at all creative lately. My mind has been this blank slate that u can't write on. It's like it's surface is too seamlessly smooth that nothing of substance sticks to it, or maybe it's made of a very still liquid that only looks solid, but it isn't and I can't figure out why my ideas just keeping sinking and/or dissolving in it. Sigh. I'm not even gonna pre read that sentence. SCREW GRAMMATICAL ERRORS! MY BRAIN IS FRIED.

I want food. But I already ate. I'd love a lollipop though. A cherry tootsie roll pop. Mmmmm.

Sigh. I've been spouting random song lyrics in all sorts of languages and genres all night. I'm so tired. It's ridiculous. 

I've been so uncreative and tired that all I've been thinking are dumb, dark, and clichéd thoughts and those thoughts just keep on going and going and shuffling and repeating like some stupid playlist some kid made to annoy me. I just want to stop thinking and sleep but at the same time I don't want to sleep. I want to eat but I don't want to eat. I want company, but I like the peace and quiet.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME??? WHY AM I CONTRADICTING MYSELF??? WHERE IS MAYA WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING AND IS SURE OF EVERYTHING SHE DOES??? WHERE??????

Oh right, she never existed

I think I'll go to bed now and think about not thinking. 

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment