Saturday, March 22, 2014

Power VII

Alrighty. So I was talking with my friend (yes I have those so shaddup) and we have come to the conclusion (well mostly me. Actually maybe it was all him. IDEK) that the media is brainwashing me us. 

I swear to any higher entity you want that it's so true.

So, I was just watching my anime and looking at KPop vids and finding adorable anime scenes and listenning to JPop and not being the perfect asian stereotype in the slightest, when I saw this one gif and it made me think. Well actually that's a lie. I am always thinking. I was just more aware of what I was thinking at that time. My thoughts sorta kinda went like this (I don't actually think in words. I think in feelings and colors and shapes. But I will attempt a MAYA THOUGHT to MAYA ENGLISH translation.)

*sees cuddle*
Aw that's cute.
*sees kiss*
o////o KYAAAAA ^_^
*sees huggle*
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
*pause*
Kinda wish I had that...
*slightly longer pause*
I really wish I had that...
*wait... for... it...*
SHOOT MAYA WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU IDIOT. BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA!!!! U KNOW BETTER!! THAT STUFF IS DISTRACTING AND COMPLICATING STOP STOP STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And that's as accurate as this "translation" is gonna get. I swear though. 

GOOGLE PLUS IS IN CAHOOTS WITH A BUNCH OF EVIL GENIUSES WHO WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BY BRAINWASHING EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET INTO THINKING THEY ALL WANT BFs IN HIGH SCHOOL BY WAY OF CUTE POSTS, MEMES, AND GIFS!!! HALP!

Or then again. Maybe I just have problems.

3 comments:

  1. No, it's absolutely not just you on this; I'm exactly the same way! Media totally brainwashes us into thinking so many things about high school that may or may not actually happen. I suppose there's a reason why I prefer action movies over romantic comedies. It's almost as if the movies show what should be happening, yet what's in the movies never actually happens. Everywhere you turn, it's just random memes and cute posts. It's just like, "GAH STOP STOP STOP!" D: Glad to know that someone else gets me on this one. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I never thought anyone else would understand. PREACH SISTER RACHEL!! PREACH!

      Delete
  2. To be fair, Its the smartest marketing ploy in all of history. They know teens are looking for love and affection, so they use it to their advantage. Romantic comedies are aimed at either young couples or singles that are dying for affection and love.

    ReplyDelete