Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Music IX

Okay. So.

Whoah there. Flashback to middle school.

Anyways. It's been a while since I've blogged about music so I guess this is good. :) So the other day (like maybe two weeks ago) I learned about this one game called "osu!" which looks mega fun and awesome and pretty and AMAZING. It's a little like Tap Tap Revenge but not. 'Cause like, theres the whole "tap and occasionally hold to the rhythm" thing, but with osu!, there's also the factor that you have to DRAG the dots too. According to Matthew, one of the kids I'm babysitting, it's a little like the piano game by smule. I've seen it played on the easier levels so I'm not sure how accurate this comparison it, but I'll add a video of osu! in here because everyone should get it 'cause it looks beautifully amazingly fun. <3 

(Note: I still haven't gotten the app because my mom hasn't discussed downloading it with my dad. sigh)

BUT I WANT THIS GAME SO BAD!

vvvvvv Vids below vvvvvv






2 comments:

  1. Those are like the easiest modes...YOU DONT KNOW HOW INSANELY DIFFICULT IT GETS :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooooooooow. i found these really awesome ones on youtube but the problem with those was that you couldn't hear the music over the clicking unless you raised the volume, like, a lot a lot. >_< merp.

      Delete