Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Music X

SO I got home and ended up doing some homework, downloading a bunch of music, watching a boring movie, and then doing more homework. Since most of my time was taken up by the movie and I really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyyyyy dont't want to blog about the movie, I'm just gonna add videos to all the songs I downloaded in here and let the world judge me for my taste in music using this inaccurate sample I've provided. (Trust me. There is a whole lot more JRock on my phone, even though there are none on the list below.)

TODAY, MARCH 19, 2014, I, MAYA (K.Y.G.) DOWNLOADED THE FOLLOWING SONGS FOR HER OWN MUSIC LIBRARY (because she has no life)

A Fake, Fake, Psychotropic




Childish War




Indulging: Idol Syndrome




Sincerity Nature: Drastic Measures of Ignorance




Maybe




Sweater Weather (don't judge. I meant to get it a while ago)




Cinema (same with this one)




Give me your hand (the best song ever) <-- Note: I don't think it's the best song ever. That's the title.





And so concludes my odd assortment of downloads this afternoon. (~_~ ;;) hehe

3 comments:

  1. Ah. So someone else knows what Vocaloids are. In this sample, the Japanese songs and English songs are very different, which means your music taste must vary.
    If you have time, look at these songs by a Chinese Vocaloid. What's interesting is that they have the same melody, but their MVs and lyrics tell opposing stories.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhdqXbjs8hs&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edzoZX6jHyU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks. Your evaluation of my music tastes is actually really accurate XD XD.
      And I just finish homework so I will defs watch them. Thanks Jessie *(^_^)*

      Delete
    2. HOLY GEEZ!! FINALLY GOT AROUND TO WATCHING THOSE TWO VIDS AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT! THEY ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES ITS CRAZY!

      Delete