Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tired IV and Reading III and Music VII and Anime

I get home and BAM, I realize five million things that are wrong with me. My right eye is completely swollen, or at least feels like it. Swollen and dry. Probably from the chlorine that got in it this morning. And then theres this awful pulling, pinching, hurting feeling behind my left knee, like where that tendon (I think) is. And I'm limping because of said feeling. And then I have a kink in my neck, which pops when I turn to see if the pain behind my knee is caused by external forces, which makes the entire side of my neck, collar, and jaw go warm, fuzzy, then numb.

And I'm hungry.

That's the worst part of it all.

Talk about some way to start off the weekend/month/slice of life/night. I'm covered in sticky sweat from the too bright, too hot lights at work, and my stomach growls uncomfortably at the smell of soup and chicken.

"I'm home~" I say loud enough to be heard by the whole house.

Silence.

I mean it's sort of expected by this point. The Iditaread (Iditarod plus read. Get it? Haha.) has been going on for a couple of days and every year the Ghosh children go into zombie mode. Indy's somewhere in the living room reading Eragon and Milan is... I think he's reading manga between the folds of some chapter book from school, the cheater. So it's normal, especially this time of year, for my household to be silent like the grave. 

That saying really confuses me. "Silent like the grave". Who said graves were silent? What if the dead are making noises when you aren't there to hear it?? Hm? What then? And what about the sounds made by bugs and animals scratching and crawling around, over, under, into said grave? That about those noises? Same thing with "zombie mode" actually. People say zombies are brainless, thoughtless, dumb, etc., but what if they are actually the smartest beings on the planet? Maybe that's why no one ever sees them or knows they exist. 'Cause they're amazing at hiding. Like mermaids. 

Let's get back to now though. 

So here I am trying to write something decent, but the power of the internet... It's overpowering. It really is. I ended up doing multiple searches for other albums or singles or ANYTHING else by Hello Sleepwalkers (an awesome JRock band who I love) other than Goya no Machiawase, which is the opening to Noragami which is pretty badass itself. AND I PREVAILED. THEY CAME OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM LAST WEEK. I'M IN HEAVEN. But I can't download it yet. And so I will cry.

Unfortunately, however, I can't cry out of my right eye because it's still puffy and dry, and bloodshot now to top it off. I'm tired, sore, and mentally exhausted. A nap is in order. I'll wake up in a few hours to do the rest of my french homework. Maybe.

おやすみ (Oyasumi) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment