Thursday, March 20, 2014

Music XI

Okay I hate being repetitive but I really don't have much to write about that's actually a lie, it's just not interesting so I'm gonna post this one promo vid of the awesomest awesome JRock group of all awesome JRock awesomeness that was made to advertise for their second album that came out like..... last month? Yeah.

I already downloaded the whole thing (^_^) hehe.


It's just like a mix of all of the songs in the whole album but really....

HELLO SLEEPWALKERS IS THE BEST! I LOVETH THEM!! GYAAAAAH!!

I mean, One Ok Rock is good. So is Uverworld (sometimes) and Rookiez is Punk'd (almost all the time). Yui is pretty awesome too, but I'm not sure what genre she is exactly. But still. On my list, Hello Sleepwalkers tops them all. :3

OH LOL I WAS THINKING ABOUT REAL SINGERS VS VOCALOID AND REMEMBERED THE STUPIDEST THING!! xD

So I was listening to "A Fake, Fake, Psychotropic" on repeat while doing my homework because it was making me work at an okay pace and i was being productive for once. Anyways. SO I have it playing out loud and my brother walks over, listens for a bit, and is like "That's a lot of autotune."

Then I wasted fifteen minutes explaining it's not autotune, it's legit just a program running synths making it sound like a person, or as close to one as possible.

His. Face. Was. Priceless.

And that concludes my slice of the day. Sorry for the mega boring post and gross, cliche, and mega ugly ending. I have a lot a lot of homework >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment