Saturday, March 29, 2014

Reading VI and Power VIII and Anime V

Sigh. I'm having trouble reading from the screen right now and my eyes hurt. ( >_< ) Sorry guys.

Anyways, today I learned how much power the temperature of a room has over me. So we went skiing (I went snowboarding) today and it was fun and all, but since we won't be skiing tomorrow (it's gonna rain) and we were planning to sleep at a hotel tonight anyway, my parents decided to splurge a tiny bit. :)

So this hotel (who's name I never cared to learn) looks a lot little sketchy from the outside, and gives you the feeling that it's really old and drafty, but the inside is really nice and there are cute rustic details everywhere. But that's not what makes this place so awesome.

That would be the basement.

We were down there till a little while ago and let me tell you, it was like heaven. There was this big pool that was really cold compared to the air (it was actually 70ºF in the water but whatever) and then the big cold pool had this awesome slide thing, and then in the room area next to it was this awesome hot tub with this stream of steaming hot water coming from the wall out of this sun shaped plaque and there was, like, fake foliage hanging from the ceiling and wall giving it this kind of garden of eden feeling. Like this (look down) without the random pavement. And add the pool. That's important.

OH and then I forgot the awesome stuff. So there was the hot tub and pool and slide thing, and then there were TWO SAUNAS!!! It was awesome. ( >*o*)> 'Twas amazing.

So we had fun in the basement (Milan went in the hot tub and then we dared him to use the slide and it was hilarious), but then we came back upstairs and took showers and I've been chilling in this warm and cozy room for a while and it's making me thing really slow and type slow and be slow and LAZY. I mean, I'm always lazy, but I mean lazier than usual. That's what I meant. It's crazy right? Sigh. But I'm too lazy to fix the heater so oh well. It's not like it's uncomfortable. It's making me a little drowsy is all.

And now I'm very easily sidetracked. For example I was just surfing the web, 'cause that's just what I do you know, and found this. CLICK THIS LINK IT'S AWESOME!!! I mean, it made me want to scream PREACH SISTA or something. The original this was in Portuguese so you might have to translate it (that is, if it doesn't translate automatically), but if more people could understand some of these basic term than I would be able to have an easier time conversing with them on a regular basis. They would also have an easier time trying to understand me, but sometimes I guess it's best not to understand me. Oh well.

Well, I'm tired and will watch anime for a bit before passing out, laptop on stomach. Gnite!!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ   oyasumi ~

No comments:

Post a Comment