Monday, March 17, 2014

Power VI

In this world, we have the power to make every single decision in our life ourselves. (But, only after you've grown up and left your family's home. Before then you only make some of those decisions.) Anyways, people are always making decisions and making the smart decisions for little tasks comes easily. Plus, it makes more sense.

However, I get bored easily. So I tend to not appear as smart. (Just kidding. I'm not smart at all.) Sometimes, I make tasks harder on myself just to challenge myself and give myself a headache.

I'm an idiot.

But that's usually okay.

Anyways, today I got home, opened my laptop, logged on and opened all the tabs necessary for the completion of my homework. I didn't start homework until my loud, annoying, and crazy brothers got home from school, and spent the time between their arrival and the time I got home searching up YouTube videos and chatting.

Maybe I do need help...

So yeah. This happens most days, too. I'm pretty sure I know this is a dumb habit and makes my life more stressful what with having to do serious work while Milan is acting off across the table from me, desperately striving to steal my attention. However, I feel as if doing these kind of dumb "excursive", if you will, helps me learn to do well with or without very load and distracting background noise. In fact, I realized the other day, that between me and my brother, I complain less about the noise level in our house than he does.


Or maybe I have hearing problems. Who knows.

:3

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Before I end this post I figured I'd share these two videos with you guys 'cause I found this one english cover to a Vocaloid song and was like WOW IT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE!!! I so proud :)

vvv WITHOUT SUBS vvv



vvv WITH SUBS vvv


vvv THIS ONES THE COVER vvv


No comments:

Post a Comment