Sunday, March 30, 2014

Tired IX

My legs are slowly dying. Same goes for my neck. And shoulders. I slept in till about 11:30am and have been groggy ever since. But I had fun and watched lots of anime, started reading Cinder (finally) and have a tiny headache that is not unbearable, but very annoying. I took a weird fall on my last run yesterday and I'm probably still aching from that but trust me when I say that the pain was so worth it.

I fell when I hit a lump of slush (I couldn't see with rain drops covering my goggles) and flipped backwards, down the mountain, maybe once or twice and then got right up out of the tumble and kept moving.

It was SO AWESOME!

And so concludes my slice.

I'm way too tired for creative today. =_=''

2 comments:

  1. DO YOU GO SKIING "snowboarding" EVERY FUCKING SUNDAY OF EVERY FUCKING WEEK (in winter) WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT I DONT FUCKING KNOW (╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD LOL CALM DOWN! And no, just once in a while XD This was our last trip though. DX

      Delete