Monday, March 31, 2014

My Last Slice

PSYCHE!

You really think I'm gonna stop blogging after a month??

AW HEYL NAW

I intend to keep it up. At least through high school. Maybe I'll go into college blogging. Who knows. But all day I've been thinking about this significant yet not very important day of my life. After forcing my self to blog every day for a month, I've really gotten into the habit of blogging regularly, and it's really helped me. I'm glad I tried for the full month instead of the 25 day challenge.

I'm glad I did Slice of Life.

See, in the last few days, there have been so many blogs about how Slice2014 is FINALLY over and how we should celebrate our great escape from insanity. However in my mind, blogging is what has been keeping me sane.

So, I wanna say THANK YOU MRS. GROSS FOR MAKING US BLOG. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST.

That's about all actually. (I feel like there are more people I should thank. Actually...)

THANK YOU ROGER AND DAN AND RYAN!!!

AND THANK YOU INDY although you'll probably never read this FOR LETTING ME MAKE FUN OF YOU ALL THE TIME! SAME FOR MILAN!

And I guess thanks to my parents. I'm not sure how they contributed but I'm sure I should thank them too.

However, this being a slice of life post, I still need to include the slice. So I will tell you about an anime that I have just finished watching.

Actually that's a lie. I only just finished season one of Bakuman. It's about these two teenage guys who have a dream to become mangakas before they're eighteen. The anime was amazing, the storyline was great, but the best part was how inspiring it has been so far. Even if it's fictional and is told through moving pictures on a screen, I still get a lot from watching this series. I might actually pick up novel writing again (and finish a book this time). I guess I'll add a vid too.

Actually nah I won't. All the vids I found suck and either have no subs or terrible fandubs so I won't subject any of you to the pain i just went through watching just about every single one of them.

Well. Happy April fools eve (BEST HOLIDAY EVER I SWEAR).

Gnite~

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'd probably continue blogging too but I'm not sure I have enough to talk about. I struggle enough to be interesting in the real world. I don't want to strain myself to be twice as interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome and we love reading your blogs. Please keep it going!

    ReplyDelete