Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Favorites VI

やっぱり(yappari), winter is now officially my favorite season. 

The bugs are back.

I mean, really, what is the point of a mosquitos existence? Is there even a reason behind there existence?? NO. THERE IS NONE! NONE. ないよ (nai yo)! Sigh. I really hate those bugs. I go out for two seconds to take out the trash, and on my way back in I leave the door open maybe two seconds longer than usual because of a gust of wind, and where does that land me?? WITH A BUNCH OF ANNOYING BLOODSUCKING STOWAWAY PARASITES WHO MAKE ME ITCH LIKE CRAZY!

I swear. Every few seconds I have to smack my arm where it itches to keep from scratching. ずるい(zurui)!

Maybe I should go around tomorrow and douse the house with bug repellent. I wonder if Mama will let me...

Lol like that would happen.

Ahh~ Stupid spring. Mosquitos should just die off already. 

Also I gave in awhile ago and started scratching. My arm is covered in red lines...

AHH THEY'RE SO FRICKING ANNOYING!

3 comments:

  1. Well, they feed other animals and they're good for transmitting diseases :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ryan. Your comment is so very inspiring. I feel so much better knowing I have had diseases transmitted to me all day yesterday. Love you. XD XD XD

      Delete
    2. You welcome :) just trying to be the optimist here ~(^-^)~ heheheh

      Delete