Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Love V

Sometimes I think I'm in love.

I always had crushes as a kid. This character. That classmate. Some kid I met on the mountain last December. I crushed on anyone and everyone who caught my interest. It was natural. Normal. And of course there were the few crushes that lasted years and then some that lasted minutes, but I was used to having feelings like these. Wavering and unstable, yet never unsure until after the fact. I was content with being able to crush on people from afar. I never even wanted more, so I told myself.

But nowadays? I think I might be in love.

In fact, I've been thinking seriously about this for awhile and I realized that the easiest thing to do in the situation, in fact the only thing expected in a situation like this from a girl with as much "spunk" as I have, would be to go ahead and "confess" (I apologize for sounding dramatic, but I really have no other way to word it).

However, the world isn't as simple as that. It would be different if he was just some upperclassman who I admired and found attractive, but I consider the relationship we have now to be friendship, and I would really hate to put that in jeopardy. I am comfortable with what we share now. In fact, a large part of me wants things to stay this way. But deep down inside me there's another voice, saying I deserve more. I should try for more. I want more. This annoying and pushy voice is at persistent as I can be, and no matter how much I muffle it, it just won't shut up. So after much consideration I have decided.

I will stop fantasizing about a new boy every week and focus entirely on my one true love, until I work up the courage to tell them my feelings and prepare my heart and mind for the wors---

PFFT. YEAH, AS IF!! LOL IM DYING. IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT BULL, SHAME ON YOU! XD XD XD XD AS IF MY LIFE IS THAT CHEESY LOLLLLLL. I CRACK MYSELF UP!

And that is my belated April Fools Day gift to you.

Gnite you guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment