Monday, April 7, 2014

Maya Problems

I just wrote a really great rant about a lot of awesome stuff and deleted the whole thing so now I'm super mega pissed but I'll just paraphrase my wonderful five paragraph essay for now.

What the hell is wrong with "gay" things and when did gay and cross dresser come to be synonymous? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

Also, what right do you have to judge me and the. Try to force your judgment of me ONTO me?? You think I'm gay? Great. Go suck my --- BEEP BEEP BEEP. I could care less whether or not you're unsure of my sexual orientation. I'm not and that's all that matters.

Also, am I normal? No. Yes. Probably. What the heck is normal anyway? Depends on the person? Well the person is me so I say there is no normal. Just fifty shades of weird.

Also, if you want me to change my views, don't keep coming at me with the same "I'm right. I'm right. I'm right" attitude. That makes you boring. I hate boring. You will be ditched. But f you want to have a very interesting debate on these things with me be my guest. If I have free time I might not mind giving you some of my attention.

So basically, if I'm pissed don't bother me. Even if I'm joking and look perfectly composed, if my eyes aren't smiling a little, it's cause I'm not currently thinking in this dimension or I'm pissed as f***.

Thank you. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment