Monday, April 28, 2014

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

VIVE MADAME!

What?

Anyways, currently the principal has planned to phase out the French program, leaving my school with only two languages: Spanish and Latin.

This is ridiculous.

I mean REALLY???? Half the reason I decided against biotech and went to high tech was BECAUSE WE HAD FRENCH!! And besides, I love Madame. But she already just about stated that if she knows this isn't going to be a steady job for her, she'll start looking for a new one. I DON'T WANT A NEW FRENCH TEACHER! I mean, I seriously suck at languages. I spent ten years, TEN YEARS on spanish and learned NADA.

ただし! (Tadashi!)

With Madame... everything was different. I actually understood the material she gave us and began to learn a language. It was the vent of the century let me tell you. And now with them phasing French out and all, I might not get the luxury of learning from Madame till senior year!! I might not even get her next year!!!! I'd be heartbroken and dumb for the next few years and NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!!

So we decided to protest.

I mean it was so little. We all willingly put posters protesting against the phasing out of French on our lockers. It was within school rules and understandable and guess what HE did.

He tore them down.

Screw it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment