Friday, April 11, 2014

Sorry

I'm a sucky blogger huh. I've been so busy lately though. I FINALLY CLEANED OUT MY ROOM kind of. 

It looks a lot better anyways. :3

Also, I've been listenning to this one song on repeat all day for the past few days and I'm still not tired of it. I swear though, the first verse? Perfection.


Like SERIOUSLY?! It's been practically haunting me. Like look at this vvv I just keep wasting my free time doing all the wrong things, huh? XP



OH! And speaking of free time look at this one. I swear I've been making bubbles everywhere. In geometry I filled the whole back side of a page with them. Bartlett wasn't very happy though (~_~;;) 


OH OH OH!! Another good song I've been listening to very often lately is this one vvv


Okay nevermind. I'm not actually in that great of a mood so I'll end it here. I promise to be a better blogger tomorrow. I promise to stay true to my word. I promise not to break any promises. I promise to enjoy my spring break. I promise to not miss any homework due after spring break. I promise to be a good girl. Wait no. Take the last one back. Everything else still stands though. Gnite.

2 comments:

  1. We do rather similar things in geometry, I however, tend to draw random squiggles and patterns and lines and then explain to Jessie how it represents some deep and complicated subject like the constant struggle between warring houses of European blood hounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm kinda interested as to how Jessie responds to this XD XD

      Delete