Saturday, April 5, 2014

Food

I realize that food is a large part of my life so for the first time in history (or so it feels) I will blog about my favorite topic.

Dinner.

I think I'm in love with dinner. I nearly never eat breakfast, and if I do it's just ramen or grits that's gone within minutes, and as for lunch... I tend to forget it at home and even on weekends I'm always doing something around lunch time so sometimes I just skip. In fact, on days that I'm not at school I don't ever keep track of time, so I've learned to just eat when I feel hungry even though the timing varies A LOT. (Disclaimer: This is a habit my dad abhors. Both of my parents are against my skipping meals and eating brunch and linner instead. Neither of them approve my strange eating habits.) HOWEVER! There is one meal that I eat on a regular basis and in regular amounts.

Dinner.

Every night around 10pm usually, sometimes later sometimes earlier depending on when my mom cooks and when I get home, I eat about two to three quarts of food. That's two big plates OR one plate and two bowls OR three bowls and a drink/snack OR a bunch of apples and clementines paired with whatever food I bring home from work OR.... Yeah you get the gist.

But tonight I had a feast.

One quart of white rice with a quart of Mapo Tofu and a quart of egg drop soup as well as a full quart of what I think was pork lo mien (I'm not sure if it was that or a mixed lo mien made from extras... whatever). SO basically, if you took all the food I just ate then mashed it up and turned it into a smoothie, I just consumed a gallons worth of chinese food smoothie.

Please take your time I you process this in awe.

Now add in the fact that I ate all of that within an hour and a half while using only one hand as I continued working on my unfinished bio objectives with the other.

Thank you for your time.

I will now try to settle my lurching stomach before going to bed. (~__~'')

No comments:

Post a Comment