Thursday, April 3, 2014

Power VIII

You know something?

I think I'm too easily influenced.

Not by people. Lol obviously not. I've just been thinking... my emotions sway so easily. Like take today for instance. We went to go see one of my best friend's plays. It was the opening night for their school's performance of 42nd St and it was amazing. The sets were great, the costumes were amazing, and of course the acting was up to it's usual high standards for RBR, but afterwards, I couldn't help but feel a little....

Melancholy.

I felt wistful and weird and not like me at all. I couldn't help thinking, that could have been me. I used to act, and dance, and sing, and do sets, and did crew. I did everything. I loved shows. The stage. Lights. Applause. I lived for it for the longest time.

And then I just dropped it.

I don't even know what triggers these sudden changes in my mood. I was supposed to be happy for Ash for crying out loud!! I was supposed to give her a huge hug and congratulate her and smile. But I couldn't stop thinking about how much I missed the stage.

I don't even know at this point.

Sigh. Now I'm just tired. I hate talking about my feelings. But I need to get a new journal to write shtuff in so ima just vent here for today. >_<

Gnite~

No comments:

Post a Comment