Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Music XII =_= and Anime VI

I apologize for the excessive music posts, but I really have nothing better to blog about. I seriously just downloaded ten songs and wasted a bunch of time that could have been used to clean my room. Like I'd actually get much done if I had cleaned my room, but that's besides the point.

I think I should sleep now.

I don't think I want to.

OH-- SO I'm already really far into it, but Hyouka is AMAZING!! I mean, I've been meaning to watch it, but never got around to it, but I finally did and now I'm addicted.

I ship Houtarou and Chitanda so hard it's ridiculous.

Well I will go back to my episode before going to bed.

Gnite~

4 comments:

  1. Put Hyouka on my list as well. Still havent gotten around to watching it. SO MUCH ANIME SO LITTLE TIME (>~<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR I have like ten just waiting to be watched and then fifty more in my journal cause I never got around to putting it on drive. UGHHH!! Also-- just finished Hyouka. SEASON TWO WHERE YOU AT???

      Delete
    2. IT'S 22 EPS WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!? XD

      Delete