Friday, March 21, 2014

Tired VIII

COUGH COUGH COUGH ATTENTION PLEASE---

Okay. So, on March 21, 2014, HTHS had it's semi-formal dance. It was supposedly "spy-themed" (read it as "black and white" themed) and trust me, it was the bomb. AND a certain most beautiful Nora (-gami? YESH!) got to make it and it was just....

PURE AWESOMENESS!!

I mean, it could have been better. Some people I wish were there weren't there, and some people I wish weren't there were there but over all the night was goooooooooooooooooooooood. <(^~^<) hehe

Speaking of people I don't like, there is this one kid, okay, who's thigh gap really, really, really pisses me off. Like, thigh gaps aren't bad or anything. I wish I had one for crying out loud. But see, when your fricking thigh gap is the same width as you left thigh, it becomes a problem. It's annoying and gross and unhealthy looking and truth be told?

It irks me.

Sigh. Well I'm tired so I will go now. BAIIIIII

2 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't be amused by your dislike of this person, but it so entertains me.

    ReplyDelete