Sunday, July 8, 2012

Power

so last night the power went out. It was weird. We had just gotten home from the beach and we didn't know when the electricity went kaput so I texted a few friend who lived nearby to see if they lived on my grid and if they knew when the power went out. So the friend who lives closest (i wont reviel her name. I'm not sure how she'd react) texted me bak and this is how our convo went:

ME: hey i wanted to no if any of u had electricity and if u no about wat time the lights went out. we just got bak home We were at the beach and saw lightening so we left. txt me bak soon Maya

oh yeah lol we still hav ekectric hbu? :HER

ME: nope nada nothin power dead o well

ohh snap we almost lost it buttt we didnt :HER

ME: lucky bum


I'm sooooooo weird

2 comments:

  1. Is this a certain blonde crust i no? cuz it sounds like her!
    u no, the one who has (her name here) moments?

    ReplyDelete