Saturday, July 7, 2012

Inspiration



You know something? I really like this background. It's simple, in black and white, and has to do with flying. Gosh...I wish I could fly. I'm always drawing feathers and wings in the margins of my notebooks. sigh........Well anyway! This blog is going to be a documentation of my life starting now.


"...There was only one truth about forever that really mattered, and that was this: it was happening...Look, there. Now. Now. Now." -Sarah Dessen


She is one of my favorite authors. That quote is actually from my favorite book by her. The truth about forever. Love it. The name of this blog was inspired by one of her books too! Just listen.


Come to think of it, most of the stuff on here was inspired by someone or something in my life. Even the idea. I got that from my friend Stephanie who I've known forever. Longer then anyone else except my parents. The only difference between our two documents is that hers is a series of slide shows on YouTube, and mine is a blog written out by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment