Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random

So I was editing my profile and answering the random question but when I tried to save my response but it said it was to long! But I thought it was funny so here it is:

You get to ride the big roller coaster three times in a row. What will keep your dad from taking a bite out of your candy apple?


Nothing. He wouldn't take a bite to begin with 'cause he's too nice and is always worried about his health because he wants to stay fit for when he recovers from his biking injury and can race again. Plus, why would I even have a candy apple? If I'm at a theme park with roller coasters, I RIDE THE DUMB ROLLER COASTERS!! I don't sit around and eat! Come to think of it...The only ways to get my mind off of food is to ride roller coasters, read, or sleep. I'm such a pig. ")

Wowee. Who knew that for a random question you had to use four hundred characters? I guess I could just write gibberish but what’s the fun in that? It'snot. Hahahaha. Get it? ITS SNOT!! Haha! No. You don't get it. You're just laughing 'cause you think that's inappropriate and cute in a little kid way. But a cow ate it with my brothers. And you don't get that either because a cow ate THAT with my friends Nora, Ashley, and Juliet! You know what? Go to some other persons profile and eat a cow. And if you're an internet stalker, child molester, or doing something sick and illegal, go die in a hole. Or turn yourself in at least. (little bow) Thank you. (where's the applause?)

3 comments:

  1. actually, if ur a friend u probably do understand the "a cow ate it" part. if ur not buzz off my case
    :)jk. thx for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o...and if u are doing something illegal dont die, go turn yourself in. please. thx. I only used that expression to show my frustration with evil

    ReplyDelete