Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ouch

Omigosh I hurt sooooooooooo bad right now. You have no idea. So the day before yesterday was the first day of summer dance class. Of course I was an idiot and haven't stretched for almost two months, but then again I wasn't the only one. Still, I should have, because as per usual, the first class was a (drum roll please) stretch class. So we had to do all sorts of stretches (right splits, left splits, straddle split, straddle split planks, etc.) and due to my idiotic mistake of NOT stretching for ages, I now feel like a walking bruise. I'm sooooo sore! I was going to use tiger balm but I couldn't remember where my mom kept it so I gave up that idea and went with the traditional ice and rest. Yet even two days later I'm hurting just as bad if not more!!! Gosh I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment