Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Parents

They are way lucky. Both of them have interesting lives and have a cool love story. So far, my life has been a whole lot of little things floating in...well, BLAH is the only way I can think of describing it. This sort of neutral color that has the consistency of old pudding that was left in the fridge a little too long. It's weird though, because when I kept a journal of all my thoughts and feelings in third grade, and then shared them with my friends in fourth, they all said that I must have had a pretty interesting life. None of them realized that my journal was filled with events that they caused or participated in, and that the only reason they were interesting was because I think weirdly. But I guess that my life is pretty interesting in the larger scheme of things because after a while, all those little things floating in the blah add up to one big interesting part of my life. It's cool 'cause it makes no sense whatsoever, yet it does in my brain. It'c cool.


I just finished breakfast. it was some chicken primavera stuff from a can. While I was eating I noticed that all of the chicken pieces were little cubes of chicken breast and looked so artificial. It was kinda sad. You wanna know what's sadder then that? People who go to the store, buy fifteen million chicken drumsticks, and expect someone else to eat the rest of the chickens whose legs they just bought. Also what's sad is when people think it's disgusting and revolting and a disgrace when some one DOES actually eat the rest of an animal. Like when people first find out that I eat tripe or chicken heart or blood cake or liver or fish eyes or chicken feet or anything else good that you find at the Asian Food Market (seaweed, little packets of little fish, pig ears), and they always make this face that says "I am completely grossed out by you and I don't want to be your friend ever and I hope I don't have to interact with you ever again and I think I'm gonna barf and I don't want you near my family and I think you should be sent to a mental hospital and I'm not gonna give you a chance to say anything else but I'm gonna try to hide this face from you so that your feelings don't get hurt not that I care". It last for about two seconds, then they excuse themselves politely and get as far away as possible. People are so narrow minded. So due to this, most of my friends are guys, girls who act like guys, girls who aren't scare by grossness, and girls I've known since third grade and younger. Little kids aren't as judgmental. 


I mean, except for this one kid Heather in like third grade at my school. She is prejudice. One time, this really nice girl Sebrina (one year older then me and one of my friends) was trying to help Heather pick something up, and Heather started crying. Then Sebrina tried to comfort her and Heather cried louder and screamed "I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!" See what I mean. It's horrid. I don't like Heather. But she's five whole years younger so I don't have to deal with her, but still. And you know what stinks? My school rocks. It rocks socks and it's awesome and I'v been here for almost nine years, but it's kids like Heather who will end up shutting down our school. At least she's still young and can learn better, but for now all I can do is hope for the best

1 comment:

  1. The neon teal letters are so hard to see.
    Please change it so we can enjoy the piece.
    Thank you for your thoughts.
    *^_^*

    ReplyDelete