Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tired XII and Anime IX and Endings V

Okay. No phone sucks.

It was my fault, I know, I wasn't giving a positive enough attitude and went to do my homework before I finished with the dishes, but still...

No phone sucks buns.

I can't stand this. I can't do homework on the run, can't use my five-consecutive-alarm system to wake up in the morning, can't read ebooks (and I was in the middle of a good one), can't check my schedule/family calendar without a computer (which I'm forced to leave at home... not that it does much without the internet), and can't watch anime. I can't contact my parents or my friends or anyone unless I'm in a building with an accessible phone or near a person with a phone they might let me use. Basically I'm a lonely island when I'm walking to different places in town, something I realized today. I lost access to all of my reminders for work, homework, blogging, anime, sophomore research project, picking up the boys etc. and I hate it.

I hate this so much I'm practically going insane.

I swear though, if someone asks me what I'm most afraid of right now, the answer will always be not getting my phone back. Not eating is in second place. That's how bad it's getting.

I'm mentally physically and emotionally exhausted, my sleep pattern is completely screwed over and I still have no idea how to give someone a positive attitude when I'm so fricking pissed at them. Seriously, if someone was as mad as I am at me, I'd take no attitude and robot speak instead of sass any day.

Try it sometime. Smiling uses less muscles then a frown, but it takes a shitload more effort for sure.

1 comment:

  1. My apologize for the cursing. God bless should I dare express my anger and frustration.

    ReplyDelete