Friday, June 6, 2014

Music XIII and how it's ruining my life

Luhan and Xiumin are totally gay for each other and should just get together already god they're adorable I can't get enough of EXO and even though EXO-K is better when it comes to music XIUHAN IS THE SHIP OF LIFE!!! (Or Lumin... which ever you prefer).

So suddenly my music library is filled with a mix of American AND Japanese AND Korean music.

God help my soul.

Oh is it just me, or do you ever mix up the works "Q-tip" and "tooth pick"?? I do it on, like, a regular basis and I annoy myself to no end. :P

Also I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks I'm a shallow white girl ~_~ I mean, if you think about it, take away the anime and japanese stuff.... I'm like every other stereotypical white girl on tumblr. Only I don't use tumblr. I use blogger. SAME DIFFERENCE!! XD

Ugh I need to stop. I just listened to like four korean songs in a row. HALP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment