Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Love and Power III


[My boyfriend] and I had this discussion yesterday about how I don't love him
I'm little and I still don't know what love is yet

To me
Love is when you see no one but that one person, and that's all that matters
That single person has the power to crush your heart with a single sentence
and that's a scary position for me to be in

When someone has so much power over me
I don't like it
But at the same time
It's beautiful

How two people can know everything about each other
flaws, weaknesses, everything
Yet they love them for each mistake they've made
Each imperfection becomes perfect
I'm still young
I don't know what that's like
but so far,
[My Boyfriend] comes pretty damn close
I'm not sure if it's love
but if it is

I love it

~My Anonymouse *squeak* friend, Phoebe

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Because she and her boyfriend have a tendency to be very very very cheesy. Well that's what phoebe says anyway. It was really just because of a typo.

      Delete
    2. You do realize that im karl right? this is my youtube google plus and my only google plus bc google plus is bullshit

      Delete
    3. WHOAAAA I DIDNT KNOW DAT HIIII KARL

      Delete