Sunday, February 24, 2013

Clouds

Okay, so in science on friday we were learning about this kid Zach Sobiech who had bone cancer that now spread to his lung and hips and he has months to live because there are no more effective treatments. Anyway, after learning about what'll come in the spring, he decided to live life to the fullest and started making music. I love his song, Clouds, 'cause it's just amazing and I advise all of you to purchase it off iTunes.

Which is exactly hat I am attempting to do now.

See, I've been asking my mom nearly three to five times a day (friday, saturday, and today) to buy the song, and promised I would pay her back (I got fifty bucks for chinese new year), but she keeps on coming up busy. So now we are in the ski lodge and I just finished doing my homework, and I asked her to download it please please please, and she said.....(drum roll please)....

"Cough, cough hack cough, choke choke, hack cough."

There is obviously something wrong with her lungs lately.

give me a second please. My phone just dinged.

(Five seconds later)

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its your turn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment