Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tired

You know those days when you're really lazy and don't feel like moving or doing any work and that you feel that if you have to do anything you hope it has something to do with hanging out with your friends? Well, today's that kind of day. I'm running out of juice to help my writing and my eyes hurt from staring at the screen to no avail. And you know how when you sleep to long and you finally wake up you feel even more tired then you did last night and you just want to go back to bed but you can't because either you don't know how to get back to a sleep state of mind or you know that you'll just be even more tired than you are then, so you just walk around all day feeling tired until someone forces you to do something that will get your blood pumping? Today's like that, too. Yesterday was crazy. I woke up way early, then went to some inter-district-school-field-day-thing for all the incoming freshman in our area. After school I had two hours of dance, during which we did mostly jumps, turns, and stretch. And then later I was invited to go iceskating with some of my friends for the two hour open skate. Throughout this whole ordeal I didn't give a second thought about how my muscles would pay, and today is my punishment.

I feel like dead jello.

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing style.
    So much fun and lots of life.
    It brings a smile to my face.
    Thank you Maya.
    Write On!
    *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having one of those days......totally dead jello.

    ReplyDelete