Friday, April 4, 2014

The Problem With Being Female

Contrary to popular belief, the biggest problem with being a girl is NOT our monthly present from mother nature. It is in fact our natural tendency to over analyze everything. In fact, I'm only a little bit envious of males if only for their naturally simple minded thoughts.

You can take that as a compliment or insult. Up to you.

But really. It's absolutely amazing. Girls can spend up to hours, possibly days, trying to understand why a certain person didn't say "HI" to them that morning or smile at them at lunch or something else just as trivial, while guys won't even think about it. If asked they'll probably say something like "Oh they were probably tired," or "Maybe they didn't see me," or "Maybe their busy," or something just as plausible and obvious. It's truly admirable to some extent at least.

Well, going back on that, I'm not entirely sure that all males think in this way, but I can say for sure that almost every female in existence overanalyzes everything, so in comparison to female, males do think rather simply.

I'm not quite sure why I wrote this. I'm not quite sure if I'll post this. Yeah... No, I'll post this because nothing interesting happened today. Merp.

~Gnite...

No comments:

Post a Comment